Welcome to the Cadiz cruise port guide. The cruise destination that never disappoints! Cádiz is loved by everyone who visits it. The city is that small peninsula of 1800 by 1200 meter in the Atlantic ocean. That makes is it a small compact town to explore and to completely get lost in. It is a network of little cobble stoned streets where even the navigation officers could get lost in. This is absolutely the charm of Cádiz. It is a maze where there is a surprise waiting on every corner. You can visit many historical landmarks that go hand in hand with unique shops and little squares. It is the perfect example of an Iberian city with all its charm and glory. You are lucky if your ship will have an overnight in Cadiz, because this is not the only the city to visit here. Think about visiting the sherry capitol Jerez de La Frontera or Sevilla, the gateway to the new world in the 16th century.
Cadiz cruise port – fast facts:
- Cruise ships dock right in front of the city center in Cadiz.
- The beautiful center of Cadiz is best to be explored by foot.
- Cadiz cruise port has a modern cruise terminal with facilities.
- Hop on hop off busses wait for you at the cruise terminal.
- More information in regards to the latest travel restrictions and port updates can be found on: https://www.puertocadiz.com/en/home/
More detailed information about how to enjoy your day in Cádiz and cruise port Cádiz can be found underneath.