Welcome to the Alicante cruise port guide. Alicante is a town is southern Spain on the Costa Blanca. According to the locals it is the friendliest city in Spain! Due to its history it is a city that lives! Alicante offers a charming old town with new treasures to explore on every corner. One of the great highlights is the Santa Barbara castle which sits high on the Benacantil hill. This magnificent medieval castle is one of the best of its kind in the country. Even for those who would rather plan a chill day: this city is known for great shopping oppurtunities and some of the best beaches in Spain.
Alicante cruise port – fast facts:
- Cruise ships dock at Alicante Port.
- The cruise docks are +/- 1,5 km away from the city center.
- There is a designated modern cruise terminal with facilities.
- A shuttle bus is provided to bring you to the exit of the port or to the city center. Check with your cruise line.
- There is a Hop on hop off bus that makes a stop at the port.
- Usually taxi’s are not plentiful but you will find them either at the cruise dock or shuttle bus drop off location.
- For the latest travel restrictions and port updates: https://www.puertoalicante.com
Find all detailed information about Alicante cruise port underneath.