This cathedral might seem out of place here in the medieval Tallinn because of its colorful Russian appearance. Most Estionians aren’t thrilled about the church due to its placement and early political significance. It was established here in 1900 as a symbol of Russian power over the Estonian people. Now the cathedral is the main place of worship for Estonia’s Russian Orthodox faith. From port it is 2,5 km / 35 min walk to the south west.
Lossi plats 10, 10130 Tallinn, Estonia